Saturday, February 14, 2009

Ghost 2!!

So, just a few minutes ago, I was sitting her at my computer and all of sudden the surround sound in the game room started getting loud, LoUdEr, then EXTREMELY LOUD! D is in there playing Call of Duty 4 online with his friends, so I ran in there. He said that he was just playing and all of a sudden the sound increased really loudly, really quickly! The remote for that was sitting ontop of the box on the otherside of the room!! He got up and tried to turn it down the dial, and nothing happened, so he just turned off the power!! Yeah, she's ticked today!!

3 comments:

Photo's by Shan said...

I think I would be moving! LOL Maybe you can make friends with her. :)

Lance and Jessie Spiers said...

Um omg! I shouldn't have read that. I'm home alone with my baby while her daddy is at work! How scary is that. Are you going to move?! I'd be outta there in a flash girl!

Miquel Norton said...

hahah I love those pictures too! and they are still amazing even if they were taken without a digital camera and photo editing! Just proves that you are AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!!! :D
I cant wait to see the pictures, I have been anxious to see how they turned out and I cant wait to get them printed! YAY!